Photo tour option 2
Shooting the stars (night)
- Approaching the basic techniques of night photography, as well as the most common composition rules, giving participants the necessary tools to obtain higher quality photoss.
- Enjoy the immensity of the starry sky, provided by the rural Algarve.
Chronology: Made on specific dates, in the short space of days before and after the new moon, when the low light pollution combined with the dark sky makes it easier to see the stars and the arms of the milky way. During this period one can also use the lightpainting technique to enrich the experience of night photography.
- 1st date - Between the 21st and 26th June
- 2nd date - Between the 21st and 26th July
- 3rd date - Between the 19th and 24th August
- 4th date - Between the 17th and 23rd September
Each session will last approximately 3 hours starting around 10pm.
Each participant should have:
Flashlight and/or headlamp;
Bottle of water or thermos with hot drink;
Camera that allows manual adjustments;
Shutter release (cable or remote);
Tripod for the camera.